The Museum of the Future welcomes people of all ages to see, touch, and shape our shared future. Go on a journey through possible futures and bring hope and knowledge back to the present.
Museum of the Future is not just another museum devoted to contemporary creativity, but much beyond that. Employing the latest in design, prototyping, and technological advancements, the museum – just as the name says – is solely developed to craft the real next-generation exhibits that will journey you 50 years into the future. It is where you get to discover the future of ever-dynamic science and innovation within its striking ring-like structure with a vast open center.
- Museum of the Future entry ticket
- Access to ground-breaking exhibits
- Enjoy access to one of the world’s most beautiful museums.
- Get an up-close look at its futuristic structure that sparkles like a stunning silver oval ring in the heart of the city.
- See the Arabic calligraphy engraved on its façade, which represents Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum’s inspiring quotes on Dubai’s future.
- Walk into the future and straight to the year 2071 as you discover the museum packed with the most ground-breaking exhibits across its seven floors that span over 30,000 square meters.
- Get ready to engage and revive your senses with the most immersive experiences that combine the themes of nature, space, spirituality, and wellness with captivating science and high-end technology.
Telerau ac Amodau
- Location Address – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Trade Centre – Trade Centre 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for a specific date and time.
- People of determination will be free and can get the tickets at the venue Box office
- Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Last entry one hour before closure.
- Rhag ofn y bydd Teithiau neu Docynnau'n cael eu canslo ar ôl Archebu, bydd costau o 100% yn berthnasol.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as child and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 3 years will be charged Adult Rates.